Workers & Worker's Huts
Workers are a unique feature to Monster Legends. Workers are needed to build Buildings, upgrade Habitats and clear Rocks & Trees. Each action requires one Worker, and each Worker requires one Worker's Hut. One Worker can work only on one thing at a time, so if you wanted to for example remove a Rock and upgrade a Habitat at the same time, you would need two Workers/Huts. You can get more Workers by buying Worker's Huts with Gems from the store's Buildings section.You get your first Worker/Hut during the introduction to the game when you play for the first time. You can have a maximum of 5 Huts. Each Worker's Hut costs more than the previous one.
|Item||Req. Lv||Description||Buy for||Earnings|
|3rd Worker's Hut||Worker huts house your workers. Every hut you build gives you another worker and a place for them to rest and eat after a hard day of work.||50||10|
Workers love to talk! Click a Worker and he might say one of these things:
- Need something doing?
- Anytime boss
- You gonna give me orders? - Woo hoo! Overtime!
- My right arm is a lot stronger than my left arm!
- I need to use the little worker's room
- I should buy a boat - I have a bad feeling about this
- That Panda just smiled at me, so I guess you could say things are getting pretty serious
- Why is Peter Pan always flying? Because he Neverlands!
- Why is camping so much fun? Because it's intense!